As a partner of Atlantic Coast Mortgage, FVCbank appreciates your business. We want to expand the relationship by offering you our Interest Checking account with bells and whistles. FVCbank reserves the right to modify or terminate this special offer at any time and without prior notice, so Act Today!
We will assign a banker dedicated to helping you make the transition. Your designated banker will navigate through the required paperwork and procedures, working on your behalf to close down old bank accounts and getting you up and running in lickety-split time with FVCbank.
A minimum of $50.00 is required to open this Interest Checking account. Interest is earned on all balances, is compounded daily, and credited monthly. A minimum daily balance of $1,000.00 is required to avoid a $10.00 monthly service fee. Please note that fees may reduce interest earnings.
Open your checking account TODAY and receive the following services:
- Unlimited worldwide choice of ATMs with an FVCbank debit card. FVCbank does not charge a fee for using another bank’s ATM. FVCbank provides automatic ATM surcharge rebates for ATM fees. Rebates for ATM fees will be issued once the transaction posts.
- Unlimited Visa debit purchases with no fee cash back
- FREE Online Banking with Bill Pay- Internet provider rates may apply.
- FREE Mobile Banking and Mobile Check Deposits – provider data rates may apply
- FREE First Box of Standard Checks through FVCbank
- FREE Notary Services
- FREE e-Statements
Checking accounts opened before March 31, 2023, will be eligible to receive an exceptional 12-Month CD earning 4.15% Annual Percentage Yield (APY). This APY is accurate as of February 24, 2023.
The Not-So-Fine Print
- This CD promotion is for new money only
- The minimum balance required to open and obtain the APY on this CD is $10,000.00
- APY assumes interest is credited monthly and remains on deposit until maturity
- FVCbank reserves the right to modify or terminate this special offer at any time and without prior notice
- Early withdrawal penalties may apply