Our treasury management services feature comprehensive deposit, withdrawal, and transfer capabilities, our exceptional treasury management services provide fast and flexible access for businesses of every size.
First Cash Management Online Banking
For companies requiring account access for multiple users with distinct duties and responsibilities, or for those with offsite employees, FVCbank has the perfect solution. With its robust set of administration tools, our system lets you configure access for different employees, set limits on the amount and types of transactions employees can authorize, and set account access restrictions.
View real-time account balances and transaction history 24/7
- Initiate account transfers
- Issue stop payments
- View check images and statements
- Initiate wire Transfers
- Bill Payment module
- Reconcile accounts
- Manage Account Alerts
Our Commercial Capture service is like having a teller in your office, allowing you to make fast and accurate deposits from your desk. Utilizing an easy-to-use check scanner provided by FVCbank, your check images are processed. In most cases funds are available the next business day.
- Allows you to make a deposit until 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- View images of your deposited items for up to 2 years
- Saves administrative time – no daily trips to the bank
- Make deposits into multiple accounts
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
The ACH network functions as an efficient, electronic alternative to paper checks. By utilizing our ACH service you can easily manage your account payables and/or account receivables.
- Direct Deposit: Pay an employee or reimburse expenses with the direct deposit of an ACH credit into the recipient’s checking account
- Pre-authorized debits: easily manage your account receivables by electronically debiting your client’s account
- Cash Disbursement: manage account payables by electronically crediting your vendor’s account
- Cash Concentration: Concentrate funds into an account with FVCbank by electronically transferring funds from accounts at other institutions
FVCbank provides clients with seamless and secure credit card processing services. We will fully review the process and benefits of credit card processing. Then work with you to create a solution tailored to your needs.
- The most competitive industry rates
- No application fees
- No monthly minimum fees
- 24 /7 technical support
- Online reporting available
Zero Balance Accounts
A Zero Balance Account (ZBA) is a sub-account linked to a master account at FVCbank. Created for both disbursement and collection purposes, a ZBA allows for automatic funds transfers between the two accounts on an “as needed” basis.
- Eliminates need for manual account transfers
- Saves administrative time and reduces risk of overdraft fee
- Provides tracking of collections and/or disbursements
FVCbank clients can easily access and manage funds for multiple escrow accounts from a single Master Account.
- Eliminates the need to open and close multiple accounts
- Single master account statement includes detailed sub-account report
- Interest earned is allocated to each sub-account
- Individual sub-accounts are separately insured by the FDIC
- FVCbank provides a 1099 statement for each individual sub-account
FVCbank’s positive pay service provides a way to reduce your exposure from check fraud and limit your losses.
- User Friendly Import Issued Items Format
- Identifies checks transactions that do not match the issue file
- Make your payment decisions online, quickly and easily
ACH Positive Authorization
FVCbank’s ACH positive authorization service provides a way to prevent fraudulent and unauthorized ACH activity from posting to your account(s).
- Eliminates ACH loss by returning unauthorized ACH activity
- Flexibility to block all ACH debits or only allow authorized vendors to debit your account
- The ability to limit the amount of an authorized ACH debit by an exact authorized amount or an authorized amount range