First Cash Management Online Banking
For companies requiring account access for multiple users with distinct duties and responsibilities, or for those with offsite employees, FVCbank has the perfect solution. With its robust set of administration tools, our system lets you configure access
for different employees, set limits on the amount and types of transactions employees can authorize, and set account access restrictions.
- View real-time account balances and transaction history 24/7
- Initiate account transfers
- Issue stop payments
- View check images and statements
- Initiate Wire Transfers
- Bill Payment Module
- Reconcile Accounts
- Manage Account Alerts
Our Commercial Capture service is like having a teller in your office. Going into a branch to make a deposit can now be a thing of the past. Utilizing an easy-to-use check scanner provided by FVCbank, your check images are processed from the safety of
your office, and in most cases, funds are available in the next business day.
- Ability to make a deposit until 6:00PM EST
- View images of deposited items for up to 2 years
- Save administrative time- no more daily trips to the bank
- Make deposits into multiple accounts
Automated Clearing House (ACH)
The ACH network functions as an efficient, electronic alternative to paper checks. By utilizing our ACH service, you can easily manage your account payables and/or account receivables.
- Direct Deposit: Pay an employee or reimburse expenses with the direct deposit of an ACH credit into the recipient’s checking account
- Pre-Authorized Debits: Easily manage your account receivables by electronically debiting your client’s account
- Cash Disbursement: Manage account payables by electronically crediting your vendor’s account
- Cash Concentration: Concentrate funds into an account with FVCbank by electronically transferring funds from accounts at the other institutions
FVCBank provides businesses with seamless and secure credit card processing services. We review your credit card transactions and offer processing solutions specifically tailored to your business needs.
- Cost-free analysis
- Competitive pricing
- Reputed local processor for quick and efficient set up and customer service
- 24/7 technical support
- Online reporting
Zero Balance Accounts (ZBA’s)
A Zero Balance Account (ZBA) is a sub-account linked to a master account. Created for both disbursement and collection purposes, a ZBA allows for automatic funds transfers between the two accounts on an “as needed” basis.
- Eliminates the need for manual account transfers
- Saves administrative time and reduces risk of overdraft fees
- Provides tracking of collections and/or disbursements