Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
FVCbank helps you build your retirement savings with strength and stability. How you invest today will play a major role in how well you live tomorrow. Reaching your financial goals — college for the kids, a comfortable retirement — requires a realistic plan and a commitment. To make your goals more achievable, be sure to put tax-advantaged IRAs from FVCbank to work for you.
IRA accounts are certificates of deposit.
- Competitive rates
- Interest compounded daily
- Low initial deposit — $1,000.00 minimum to open
- Flexible terms — 12 to 60 months
- Interest can be added to your IRA and compounded, deposited directly to your FVCbank account, or paid by check
- A traditional IRA allows you to contribute until you turn 70 1/2 if your income is earned compensation. You are eligible even if you already participate in a government plan, tax-sheltered annuity, simplified employee pension plan, or qualified retirement plan (pension or profit sharing) established by an employer under such provisions as IRA 401(a), IRA 403(b), or IRA 7701(j), subject to Adjusted Gross Income limits described below. For current tax year limits, please contact your tax advisor or local tax office.